GALAXY S3 DOCK GSM BUG Can be used in normal mode or voice activated call back mode
Uses a special high gain microphone for outstanding sound quality.
- Really simple to setup and use just plug your charger to the dock
- Call and hear everything from anywhere in the world
- Runs continuously and charges the phone when plugged into the mains or PC
- Fully guaranteed
This is the ultimate in covert room surveillance. Under close examination it looks like an ordinary Samsung docking charger but conceals a hidden GSM spy bug. It simply connects to the mains or PC with your own Samsung charger lead.
The phone can then simply slot in for charging at any time. The spy bug will be active with or without the phone. Your then call the device using a telephone from anywhere you like and it will automatically activate allowing you to hear all conversations up to 40 feet away from the device with crystal clarity.
This is the latest model with special high gain pre-amp for excellent sound quality. It can also accept any sim card in any country and the device is supplied with a standard UK sim card but you can change the supplied sim for a different one.
This device can be used in voice activated mode also. Simply send a text to the spy phone and it will call you when it hears any sound. By sending different text, it will revert back to normal mode operation where you call the device.
It can be connected to the mains or pc to work indefinitely and charge the phone as well. Please note that some O2 sim cards cannot be used with this item.
- Frequency: AMPS, TACS, NMT, GSM, DCS, CDMA, PDC, TDMA, PHS, IDEN, W-CDMA, UMTS, 3G – 800-964 MHz 890-964 MHz 1.700-2.200 MHz
- High gain microphone
- Up to 3 hours continuous usage
- All GSM SIM card compatible
- Microphone range: up to 40 feet
- Receive sensitivity: -+ 10k
- Working temp: -35~50 degrees C
- Responding frequency: 1.2k~800khz
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Charger: Via mains power 100v – 240v ac or with pc USB lead
- Stand-by time: Up to 7 days
- Dimension: 115 x 58 x 10 mm