Drone jamming technology is a type of electronic warfare technology used to interfere with the signals of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), commonly known as drones. Drone jamming technology can be used to disrupt or block communications between a drone and its controller and to disrupt or block the navigation or tracking of the drone. Jamming technology works by broadcasting radio signals on the same frequency used by the drone, thus interfering with the drone’s signal and preventing it from communicating with its controller or tracking system. Jamming technology can be used to prevent a drone from entering a certain area or to force it to land. Additionally, it can be used to disrupt the operation of drones being used for surveillance, reconnaissance, or other military operations.
Our digital drone jammer offers robust UAV defense with high integration and a jamming range of up to 3000M. It covers all UHF, VHF, WIFI, GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, and Galileo networks with just two antennas. It is designed to work in two stages: Band 1-12 is used first to cover the most common drone frequencies, and if the drone cannot be effectively blocked, Band 13-14 can be used to achieve better jamming results.
- Jamming frequency
- Jamming source
White noise digital jamming source
- Effective transmitting power
- Effective jamming distance (directional)
- Antennas :
|Directional antenna：300～2500MHz，1 pc|
|Directional antenna：5100～5900MHz，1 pc|
Drone jammer application scenarios
- Military and Government Facilities: Drone jammers can be used to protect military and government facilities by preventing drones from entering restricted airspace, disrupting communication signals and disabling cameras.
- Prisons and Correctional Facilities: Drone jamming technology can be used to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons and correctional facilities.
- Airports: Drone jammers can be used to prevent drones from entering restricted airspace around airports, disrupting communication signals and disabling cameras.
- Private Property: Drone jamming technology can be used to protect property and privacy by disabling drones from entering airspace around homes and businesses.
- Critical Infrastructure Sites: Drone jamming technology can be used to protect critical infrastructure sites such as power plants and water treatment facilities from unwanted drone surveillance.
- Public Events: Drone jamming technology can be used to protect large public events from unwanted drone surveillance.
- Research Facilities: Drone jamming technology can be used to protect research facilities from unwanted drone surveillance.
- Concerts and Sporting Events: Drone jammers can be used to protect concerts and sporting events from unwanted drone surveillance.